top of page

File a Formal Complaint

Have you, or someone you know, witnessed a form of discrimination in any setting? Looking to file a grievance?


Use the form below to file a formal complaint and to request an independent investigation of an incident be conducted by the Norristown N.A.A.C.P.

Form also found here:

bottom of page